- Added Ulukita Artifact
- Added Athora's Shoes
**Dehkia's Lantern Fuel **
- Added "Own" option to redact tax.
- Added an Offset Time Option
- Fixed Menu favorites issues
- Added Dehkia Fuel Cost to Dehkia spots
- Added Permanent Enhancement Chance
- Added Dark Hunger Table
- Added Margoria Pirate Fleet
- Added Sea grind category
- Added Global Agris for specific spots
- Added Glboal Date filtering for specific spots
- Added Date filtering for recent spot changes
- Added Monster Type Filtering to Global
- Changed how consumable prices are calculated
- Fixed issue where users were not able to scroll on ads
- Improved Cron Stone Page a bit.
- Added Greater World Boss Audio Notification
- Testing new Socket setup
- Adjusted the Garmoth.com Terms of Service
- Added Asia server
- Reworked Grind Tracker buffs (More buffs will be added later on)
- Added [Dehkia] Cyclops Land grind spot
- Adjusted [Dehkia] Tunkuta ap softcap from 70% -> 30%
- Adjusted Hystria and Aakman trash loot value
- Added Greater World Boss feature
- Moved AP/DP Brackets and Mastery Brackets to Enhancing category in the menu
- Added "Incorrect Vote Detected" popup for greater world boss voting
- Reworked Recommended spots and renamed to “Best Grind Spots”
- Added Combat EXP to most
- Split Winter Tree Fossil up into two separate grind spots.
- Made Grind Tracker available for none logged in users.
- Added Ulukita Region
- Daily Sessions can now be clicked on to view users grind data
- Added Delay 15 sec to Greater boss voting
- Logging in will now redirect you to here you left off.
- Updated Origin of Dark Hunger Calculator in Enhancing Simulator
- Added Greater World Boss Popup voting system (EU only for now)
- Added Daily Sessions to Grind Tracker subs only
- Added [FAKE] gear to the gear planner for future theory crafting
- Improved Grind Session screenshots to include more loot details
- Improved Boss Timer so it is able to do announcements while tab is inactive (might only work on some browsers).
- Removed "Noise" setting in Boss Timer It was causing issues
- Fixed Boss Timer Alerts for Opera GX
- Reintroduced "Noise" to Boss Timer
- Added new Dehkai's Latern spots
- Added Dehkia's Lantern Fuel Tool
- Added full journal stats view in Gear Planner
- Added extra information on Mastery Brackets page
- Made it possible for others to make guides for the site. Contact "skou" if you are interested.
- Moved Undo/Redo buttons
- Added a Undo & Redo button
- Added better pagination in Global Grind Tracker
- Added an "Enable All" button to journals in Gear Planner
- Added Characters to Life Skilling Grind Tracker
- Disabling feedback button on garmoth. In the past week I've gotten over a hundred questions, suggestions, feedback, messages etc. I cannot keep up.
- Improved Grind Tracker performance
- Ad changes
- Improvements to the Global date picker
- Added stats to Gear Planner journal titles
- Added Maegu Awakening weapons
- Added new meals to Imperial Delivery
- Added the ability to copy Imperial Delivery names
- Reworked Imperial Crates page
- Added new meals to Imperial Crates
- Changed Artifact/Lightstone page menu
- Improved Market Alerts creation process
- Changed Artifact Page styling
- Improved Gear Planner PvE Damage Calculator
- Fixed 10+ minor issues
- Added Simple Character to Grind Sessions
- Added Video Link to Grind Sessions
- Added Extra All Special Attack Damage +10% to sub weapons
- Added Origin of Dark Hunger calculator to Enhancing Simulator
- Added new Grind Timer
- Transitioned from Vue to Nuxt framework.
- Decoupled API and Front-End for improved modularity.
- Revamped icons.
- Added Event timeline on frontpage and /event page.
- Added Accuracy to PvE Damage Calculator in Gear Planner.
- Added shareable link metadata for title, description, and image for gear planner.
- Retired Grinding Map feature.
- Improved Crystal, Addon, and Consumable gear planner integration: Auto-apply changes to character build upon preset swap or edit for seamless customization.
- Added auto-save feature for Consumable, Skill Addon, and Crystal Planners exclusive to subscribers.
- Added mobile menu opening animation.
- Added Mastery Brackets page
- Minor UI changes
- Fixed Boss timer displaying abnormal countdown timer
- Added new region crystals, accessories and gloves (translations might be incorrect).
- Added two new crystal slots.
- Added PvE damage Compare page to gear planner.
- Implemented an opt-out feature for grind tracker global data contribution.
- Added popularity percentage to Skills and Addons in Skill Addon Planner.
- All empty skill addon, consumable and crystal presets will get deleted after 3 days.
- Added Date filtering to Global Grind Tracker.
- Fixed minor issues with planners
- Added Screenshot feature to Consumable and Skill Addon Planner
- Added other users Consumable, Crystal & Skill Addon presets when viewing their Gear Planner.
- Added the ability to customize sharable URLs in settings (for subs only)
- Added the ability to share Crystal, Consumable and Skill Addon Planners to other players
- Added a list feature to Consumable Planner
- Added Node Level to Grind Tracker Node levels will be saved to each spot individually
- Added Skill Addons to Gear Planner
- Added "Additional AP" option to Monster AP Zone Caps in Gear Planner
- Added option for AM/PM to Boss Timer
- Reworked Boss Timer
- Boss Timer no longer needs Offset to be set
- Removed noise feature that kept the browser active
- Added "Monster Zone AP Caps"
- Changed PvE Hit Calculator (visual changes)
- Consumables are now available for none logged in users
- Consumable presets are now added to every build individually
- Consumables are now saved to your character and other users can check your equipped consumables.
- Now available for none logged in users
- Consumables are now auto sorted into categories when picked (food, elixir, draught etc.)
- Added Nesser Armor and Weapons
- Changed Woosa & Maegu to only be able to select Succession
- Few UI changes to Character Passives in Gear Planner
- Updated Nodewar stat caps
- Added Maegu Skills and weapons comes tomorrow
- Added a compare stats tooltip in GearPlanner when selecting enhancement and caphras level.
- Added Solare Timer
- Fixed edit character in Grind Tracker
- Added Crystal presets to Grind Tracker when making session
- Added collapsibility to Grind Tracker when making session
- Moved things around when making session
- Removed Luck from Grind Tracker
- Added Nodewar/Siege Caps to Gear Planner
- Added AoS gear, weapons and crystals to Gear Planner
- Added Monster Zone AP caps page to Grind Tracker. Many thanks to Mats#1064 for providing this amazing data.
- Changed Grind Tracker character crystal view to show names
- Added a Screenshot function to Crystal Planner
- Added the ability to Right Click on crystals to remove in Crystal Planner
- Reworked Characters in Grind Tracker
- Made it possible to swap between character builds
- Improved Character viewing in Global and Grind Tracker (Artifacts & Crystals now shown)
- Improved Grind Session screenshot to include Gear, artifacts and crystals
- Improved “Create Grind Character” UI
- Other users Gear is now viewable when checking out their Grind Tracker
Reset/Wiped Grind Characters
- Optimized for Mobile
- Made available for none logged in users
- Improved Crystal UI when picking crystals
- Optimized for Mobile
- Added Crystal Planner to Gear Planner
- Separated Crystals and Lightstones prices
- Added Link system between accessories.
- Removed Swiftness, Viper and Valor outfit crystals
- Improved Crystal- & Consumable Planners stats view.
- Preset Swapper has returned with improvements
- Updated Crystal Planner Crystal Planner will be implemented into Gear Planner when the update comes to live servers and all builds will be reset
- Removed Preset Swapper Taking it down to give it more work and it will be released again later.
- Added Preset Swapper Male characters unsupported atm Please help test this new feature.
- Updated Enhancing calculator/Simulator
- Added new Class "Woosa"
- Added the ability to search for stats in Crystal Planner
- Added a Crystal Planner Note that I have no idea how it is actually gonna work in-game, so this is my current guess. We will get more information Friday.
- Added Note to gear planner builds
- Improved lightstone-set finder in gear-planner
- Added the ability to select multiple sessions to delete, check analytics or create screenshots
- Added the ability to change the order of favorite spots.
- Added an togglable autosave for gearplanner (for subs only)
- Added buffs to Global sessions
- Minor mobile fixes to global
- Added a small delay when hovering over "guides" in menu to prevent accidental menu swap.
- Added new journals "Mother's Oracle" & "A Gift to Papu"
- Reworked how journals work & UI
- Added Guide "AP & DP Increase Quests!"
- Added Agris to gathering in the Grind Tracker
- Changed Grind Tracker Collection Scroll icons to the "new" Gauge systems icons.
- Added "Monster AP" stat in GearPlanner
- Split treasure tag into individual treasure items.
- Changed GearPlanners buffs to the new Consumable Planner
- Fixed small UI issue with mobile version of gear planner
- Added (agris, elvia, exp etc) filter for Grindtracker Recommended & Global
- Added Marni's Realm, Treasure & No Item Collection Increase tags to grind spots.
- Added shining animation on some buttons to signal it is active
- Added Consumable Planner as an individual page
- Minor UI changes for Consumable Planner
- Added feedback popup to garmoth again.
- Added Dungeons to Grind Tracker
- Improved Beauty Album loading speed
- Added Golden Blessing of Agris to Grind Tracker
- Added a Agris, Combat EXP, Elvia etc filter to the Grind info popup
- Minor UI changes to Grind Tracker
- Minor QoL to header menu (can now see where you are)
- Added Consumables to Grind Tracker (optional)
- Added a lot more foods, elixirs, furnitures etc
You can now create consumables builds that can be added to a grind/gathering session. The silver cost are subtracted from the silver/hour. You can also export and import consumable builds.
- Added "Great Marni's Stone" to spots
- New Guide "Abyss One: The Magnus"